- Top: Solid Mahogany
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Binding/Bridge: Rosewood bridge
- Purfling/Inlay: None
- Rosette: All-natural wood inlay in herringbone pattern
- Finish: Natural (satin)
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany neck, Rosewood fingerboard
- Scale Length: 511mm (20.125″)
- Nut Width: 38mm (1.5″)
- String Spacing at Saddle: 39mm
- Fret Marker Inlays: Pearl inlays on the 5,7,10,12
- Nut/Saddle: Composite
- Number of Frets: 14 to body, 18 total
- Body Width & Length: 190mm (7.48″) at upper bout / 258mm at lower bout
- Overall Length: 30.5″
- Body Depth: 70mm (2.75″) at upper bout/ 77mm (3.03″) at lower bout
- Tuning Machines: Silver tuners with Pearl buttons
- Strings: Aquila Nylgut 21U
- Electronics: NA
- Tap Plate/Pick Guard: NA
- Case: NA
20BM Mahogany Baritone Ukulele | Cordoba
$429.00 Inc GST
The 20 series ukuleles feature a solid mahogany top and mahogany back and sides.
The natural dual-herringbone wood pattern rosette and satin finish make this a truly beautiful instrument for the both beginners and ukulele enthusiasts alike.
Available in soprano (20SM), concert (20CM) tenor (20TM) and baritone (20BM) sizes.
Out of stock
Do you have a question?
Drop us a line by compiling the form below. We will be more than happy to reply to any of your questions!