The MK 8 offers a great solution for advanced home recording applications and project studios alike. It is the microphone for people who pour all of their passion into their audio projects.
The MK 8 offers sophisticated options to sign off your sound with your own personal handwriting.
The dual-diaphragm condenser microphone delivers warm and precise sound reproduction. Its five independent polar patters allow for a multitude of recording applications and sound design options.
No matter which mixing desk or recording device is used, the MK 8 matches the input sensitivity with a 3-step attenuator. Two adjustable filters compensate for the proximity effect as well as low frequency rumble or structure born noise.
The MK 8 has dual one-inch diaphragms precisely spattered with 24-carat gold. The shock-mounted capsule is accommodated within a sturdy metal housing.
· The MK 8. Pride in Sound – Made in Germany.
· Dual-diaphragm true condenser microphone
· Five switchable polar patterns
· 3-position switchable low cut/roll-off filter
· 3-position pad switch
· Two 24-carat gold plated 1 inch diaphragms
· Shock-mounted capsule
· Rugged metal housing
· Safely sheltered electronics
· Designed and made in Germany