Look As Good As You Soundn
Easily capture your full band or solo act using five field of view (FOV) settings.
The Q2n-4K’s 150-degree lens and color LCD make it easy to frame the perfect shot.
At the touch of a button, the Q2n-4K captures premium video recordings at up to 4K Ultra HD resolution.
Sound As Good As You Look
You work hard to cultivate your sound. The Q2n-4K’s X/Y stereo microphones are designed to handle everything from saxophone to heavy metal.
The Camera for Lights & Action
Stage lights can overexpose your video and can ruin a good take. The Q2n-4K’s high dynamic range (HDR) technology automatically adjusts the exposure, so your lighting effects don’t blow out the shot.
Setting the Scene
12 ‘Scene’ presets allow you to record your performances in a wide range of environments, including “Jazz Club”, “Concert Light”, “Dance Club” and “Outdoor”.
The Q2n-4K even features an “Auto” scene setting, which will detect your current lighting and select the appropriate balance for you.
Monitor your audio via headphones with the Q2n-4K’s 1/8″ stereo output jack.
Live Stream with Great Audio
The Q2n-4K is the ultimate musician’s webcam, able to stream performances live to Facebook, YouTube, Twitch and more. You can also output the Q2n-4K’s audio to your iOS device* for mobile podcasting and streaming.
Watch it on a Big Screen
With a micro HDMI video output, the Q2n-4K lets you watch your video in high definition on your TV.
4x the 4K
Get up to 4x the recording time with a BCQ-2n battery case.
[battery life chart]
The Q2n-4K can also be powered by third-party USB power supply.
Video and audio file types
Video (with audio) is recorded as a MPEG-4 (MOV) file. When using the “Camera Off” mode, audio data can be saved independently in uncompressed WAV format (up to 24-bit/96 kHz).
Extended recording times
The Q2n-4K can record on microSD, microSDHC and microSDXC cards. And when using the Q2n-4K with a microSDXC card, you can record longer sessions as a single file.
The 4K Camera for Musicians
Same unbeatable audio. New enhanced video quality.
- High-quality 150° wide-angle lens (f2.8/15.2 mm)
- 12 ‘Scene’ options for use in different lighting environments, including ‘Auto’ setting that intelligently adapts to your environment
- Built-in X/Y stereo microphones capable of handling sound levels up to 120 dB SPL
- Can be used as standalone audio recorder with data saved in WAV format up to 24-bit/96 kHz
- 5 field of view (FOV) settings
- Records directly to microSD, microSDHC and microSDXC cards up to 256 GB for extended recording times
- Easy one-button recording
- Color LCD
- Support for three HD video resolutions: 720p, 1080p and 4K
- Video bitrates up to 76 Mbps for improved image quality
- Frame rates: 4K/30fps, 4K/25fps, 4K/24fps, 1080p/60fps, 1080p/50fps, 1080p/30fps, 1080p/25fps, 1080p/24fps, 720p/30fps, 720p/25fps
- HDMI video output for connection to HDTVs, selectable between NTSC and PAL
- Records video (with audio) in MOV format
- Analog-style level control with onscreen digital metering
- Auto Gain function gives automatic control over audio input level
- Stereo input for use with external devices plus support for plug-in power
- Headphone/line-level output for fast audio monitoring
- Low-cut filter for the elimination of low-frequency noise and rumble
- USB interface for live streaming and data transfer
- Compatible with OBS Open Broadcaster Software, Skype and other popular streaming applications
- USB mic function (with low-latency direct monitoring) when used with computers and iOS devices (Apple Camera Connection Kit or Lightning to USB Camera Adapter required for use with iOS devices)
- Operates with two AA batteries
- Built-in standard tripod mount
Here’s what’s included with the Q2n-4K:
- Q2n-4K Handy Video Recorder
- Lens hood
- Lens cap
- AA batteries (x2)
- Quick guide
1/2.3″ 16 M-flexible CMOS sensor
F 2.8, 150° FOV
MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 (MOV)
4K: 30 p, 25 p, 24 p
1080: 60 p, 50 p, 30 p, 25 p, 24 p
720: 30 p, 25 p
WAV: 96 kHz/24-bit, 48 kHz/24-bit, 44.1 kHz/16-bit
- LO-CUT: Off, 80 Hz, 120 Hz, 160 Hz
- AUTO GAIN: OFF, CONCERT, SOLO, MEETING
- DELAY: 0.0 F, 0.5 F–10.0 F (only during web camera use)
- DIRECT MONITOR ON/OFF (only during USB mic use)
- FOV (5 steps): WIDE–0–TELE
- SCENE: AUTO, OUTDOOR, SUNSET, NIGHT, CONCERT LIGHT, JAZZ CLUB, DANCE CLUB, MONOCHROME, SEPIA, FILM, X-PROCESS, FLAT)
1.77″ full-color LCD (160 x 128)
Fixed 120° XY stereo mic
Maximum sound pressure: 120 dB SPL
Input gain: −∞ dB – +39 dB
Input connector: stereo mini jack (supports plug-in power)
Input gain: −∞ dB – +39 dB
2 kΩ or higher input impedance
Plug-in power (2.5 V) supported
Combined headphone/line stereo mini jack
HDMI micro Type D
300 mW 8 Ω mono speaker
microSD/microSDHC/microSDXC (256 GB maximum)
Class: UVC 1.0 + UAC 1.0
Specifications: WVGA, 720 p video
48 kHz/16-bit audio
Class: USB Mass Storage
Class: UAC 1.0
Specifications: 44.1 kHz/16-bit
Note: card reader and USB mic functions support iOS devices
2 AA batteries (alkaline, nickel metal hydride or lithium)
AC adapter (ZOOM AD-17, sold separately): DC 5 V/1 A
Note: USB bus power supported
Audio quality: 48 kHz/24-bit
Main unit (maximum dimensions): 58.7 mm (D) x 68.5 mm (W) x 83.0 mm (H)
Weight (main unit only):