iRig Pro Duo I/O has 2 Neutrik™ analog inputs to record microphones, guitar/bass, keyboards, synths, and more.
New Class-A mic preamps with extended gain range and +48v phantom power ensure professional sound quality and ultra-low noise. And MIDI IN/OUT jacks with breakout cables turn iRig Pro Duo I/O into a full-fledged MIDI interface as well.
Connect your MIDI controller, microphone, and guitar to record an entire jam session on the fly. Or, connect two microphones to record your podcast, radio show, or live-stream from any location you choose.
Create on all your devices
Ditch the hefty gear and plug iRig Pro Duo I/O right into your favorite mobile device. iRig Pro Duo I/O is compatible with iPhone, iPad, Android, and Mac/PC, with Lightning, USB-C and USB-A cables included for easy plug-in and play setup.
You’ve got the power
When we say ANY location, we mean it. iRig Pro Duo I/O runs off 2 included AA batteries, USB bus power or an optional external PSU, meaning you’re never tethered to an outlet. Let your creativity take you places you never imagined, with flawless audio quality anywhere you need it.
iRig Pro Duo I/O is compatible with all your favorite apps, from GarageBand for recording, to FilMIC Pro for video recording, Bossjack Studio for podcasting, and even Facebook and Instagram for live-streaming. You’ll never stop finding new cool apps to use!
iRig Pro Duo I/O gives you everything you need to capture & create professional quality audio and video, in a unit that’s always at the ready.
Go out and find your inspiration!
- 2 XLR / ¼” combo guitar, mic & line inputs
- Class-A preamps with improved gain range and phantom power
- 2 balanced 1/4” outputs
- Headphone out with direct monitoring
- MIDI 2.5mm IN/OUT with breakout cables
- Improved ergonomic controls for maximum precision
- Runs off 2 AA batteries (included), bus power or optional PSU
- Rubberized finish and textured controls for reliable field use
- Includes Lightning, USB-C and USB-A cables
- Designed and made in Italy