- Output Power: 600 watts, class-D power amp
- Channels: Ten (four XLR mic/line, two ¼” line/hi-Z instrument, four stereo with ¼” and 1/8” inputs)
- Inputs: 13 (four XLR mic/line, two ¼” instrument/line, four stereo ¼”, two stereo 1/8”, one stereo Bluetooth®)
- Controls: Volume, treble, bass and reverb on each channel, 20dB pad (channels 1-4), phantom power switch, reverb select, time and tone, hi-Z instrument/line switch, Bluetooth® pair switch, master volume, master tone
- Reverb effect
- Speaker: Two 10” Fender Special Design speakers, Two 1.2” horn-loaded tweeters
- Weight: 48 lbs. (21.8 kg)
- Other features: International voltage operation (100V-120V/220V-240V), 10-channel mixer, stereo 1/8” input, stereo 1/8” output for headphone monitoring and sending stereo mixes, sub out with automatic high-pass filter for powered subwoofer use, mono output with level control for powered monitor use, 35mm (1-3/8”) stand adapters built into each speaker cabinet, mic/cable storage compartment with latching lid
Passport Venue Series 2 PA System 600W w/ Bluetooth | Fender
Maximize the sonic punch of any large performance with the Passport Venue Series 2 portable sound system.
Featuring Bluetooth® audio streaming and XLR ¼” combination jacks for increased connectivity, Passport® Venue Series 2 has full-range speakers, versatile features, friendly front-panel controls and 600 watts of power for strong, clear and reliable Fender sound.
ideal for larger venues and occasions —including band and DJ gigs; education, sporting and worship events; meetings, seminars and presentations and more.
1 in stock