- Large diaphragm 1” gold-sputtered capsule
- Class “A” valve circuitry
- Hand selected and graded 6922 twin-triode valve
- Dedicated power supply
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- High level of RF rejection
- Ultra low noise
- Wide dynamic range
- High strength heat treated steel mesh head
- 10 year extended warranty when you register your microphone
The electronic circuitry complementing this very sensitive transducer includes a hand-selected twin-triode 6922 valve and audiophile grade components. The result is an ultra-wide dynamic range, low noise, and stunning tube warmth. The NTK’s rich valve sound is ideal for vocals, acoustic instruments, drum overheads, guitar amps and pianos.
The RØDE NTK microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by RØDE Microphones’ industry leading 10 year warranty.