The MXR Reverb M300 delivers six distinct high end reverb styles, each exquisitely crafted and tuned by the award-winning MXR design team.
It all comes in a standard-sized MXR box with a simple three-knob setup and a hi-fi analog dry path with a massive 20 volts of headroom thanks to MXR’s Constant Headroom Technology.
Each reverb style is as richly detailed as any found in the highest-end rack units and plug-ins, and all you have to do to step through them is push the Tone knob.
Connect a Dunlop DVP series volume/expression pedal to the expression jack to toggle and blend between two different knob setting configurations.
The Reverb includes 100% wet mode, stereo input and output capability, and true relay or trails bypass.
- Six meticulously crafted reverbs in one pedal
- Audiophile quality analog and digital audio paths
- Dry path is 100% analog
- Studio-grade low noise floor
- Relay true bypass and delay trails modes
- Expression pedal jack for foot control of all knob settings
- Stereo In/Out capability when using TRS cables