The Interview Kit comes with the SC6-L, two LAV-CLIPs, two WS-LAV windshields, a storage pouch, and two smartLav+ microphones, RØDE’s professional grade lavaliers.
The smartLav+ is a discreet and portable 4.5mm miniature mic made with omni-directional condenser capsules and Kevlar® reinforced cables, making them suitable for a wide range of film, television and broadcast applications.
The SC6-L is a simple input/output breakout box with Lightning® connector to connect directly to iOS devices.
With two TRRS inputs and one stereo headphone output, the SC6-L connects to any TRRS devices, including two smartLav+ microphones and headphones for direct monitoring and playback.
Optimised to be used with the RØDE Reporter app, the user can enable/disable direct monitoring, alter boost gain, and choose between summed stereo and dual mono.
These features can be retained by the SC6-L allowing users to use the SC6-L with other apps, such as the Camera, GarageBand, Voice Memos, etc.
· OS Requirements: iOS 11 and higher
· Bus Powered: Yes
· Direct Monitor: Yes
· Sample Rates: 44.1/48 kHz
· Bit Depth: 24-bit
· Simultaneous I/O: 2/2
· Computer Connectivity: Lightning (iPhone/iPad/iPod)
· Analog Outputs: 3.5mm TRS Headphone Output
· Output Connection: SC6-L: 3.5mm Headphone Output
· SmartLav+: Gold-plated TRRS plug
· Power Requirements: Powered from iPhone TRRS socket (2.7V)
· Maximum SPL: n/a
· Equivalent Noise: 25 dB Typical
· Signal to noise Ratio: 69 dB
· Frequency Range: SC6L: 20Hz – 20 kHz
· SmartLav+: 60 Hz – 18 kHz
· Polar Pattern: Omni-directional
· Active Electronics: JFET
· Acoustic Principle: Permanently Polarised Condenser