- The concert FLUKE has a 15.5″ scale length, 15 frets and overall length of 23 inches.
- Weight is around one pound depending on materials and options.
- Neck is solid maple.
- Standard laminate tops are hoop pine (printed or coloured tops) or natural walnut.
- Bodies are injection moulded thermoplastic.
- Standard fretboard is moulded polycarbonate.
- All Fluke models come standard with D’Addario Nyltech strings.
Mango Fluke – Concert Ukulele with Floral Soundhole
$645.00 Inc GST
or 4 fortnightly payments of $161.25 with More info
Free Shipping Is Available For This Item
The original design that started it all back in 1999. Created by Dale Webb, this non-traditional take on the ukulele features a unique composite construction of wood and injection moulded thermoplastic.
The combination of wood soundboard and acoustically resonant thermoplastic body, yields a musical instrument with full, bright tonal qualities, is comfortable to hold, tremendously durable, and stands up on its end!
It’s everyone’s favourite – great for travel, adventure, or music class.
1 in stock
Do you have a question?
Drop us a line by compiling the form below. We will be more than happy to reply to any of your questions!