This petite guitar is ideal for fingerstyle playing and light strumming. The reduced size is excellent for smaller players or musicians looking for a great sounding travel guitar.
The M-240E Troubadour features a solid Sitka spruce top over an arched mahogany back, a classic wood combination that produces a well-balanced voice with plenty of overtones.
Other features include an Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, tortoiseshell pickguard, nickel plated open gear tuners, and a thin, resonate satin polyurethane finish with a vintage sunburst top.
· Back & Sides Wood: Mahogany
· Electronics: DeArmond Tone Boss
· Gig Bag: Guild Deluxe Gig Bag
· Style: Concert Acoustic Steel with an Arched Back
· Top Wood: Solid Sitka Spruce