Rock-Tips is a new approach to the age-old problem of dealing with painful fingertips while developing calluses for beginning musicians. In addition, Rock-Tips can repair torn or damaged calluses in more experienced players, as well as protect fingertip calluses from moisture and other damaging elements.
Benefits of Rock-Tips:
- Relieves fingertip pain associated with playing a guitar, bass or other stringed instrument
- Rebuilds and repairs damaged, peeling or torn fingertip calluses and prevents blisters from forming
- Protects fingertips from moisture, cracked skin and other damaging elements
- Helps build natural calluses faster by allowing you to play for longer periods of time
- Long lasting and tough. A typical application of Rock-Tips will stay on your fingertips for 1-2 days of active playing, and a single 4ml bottle contains over 150 applications – about 2 months’ worth if you use it every day.
- Completely transparent and unobtrusive – doesn’t impede the feeling of the strings on your fingers
- Safe and easy to use – non-toxic, quick curing formula will wash off with soap and warm water
- Useful for all levels of musicians, from beginner to professional