Developed for professional studio-quality recordings, the iRig Mic Studio XLR features a high quality unidirectional 1″ condenser-electret microphone capsule.
The iRig Mic Studio XLR is a pro-quality condenser microphone that requires 48v phantom power which may be provided by a mixer, external microphone preamplifier or interfaces like iRig Pro Duo, iRig Pro or iRig Pre.
Output from the microphone’s XLRM-type connector is Low impedance balanced.
· Professional studio microphone with large-diaphragm capsule
· Ultra-compact size that’s easy to carry around
· High-quality 1” back electret condenser capsule
· Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
· Perfect for use with iRig Pro Duo, iRig Pro and iRig Pre, but works with any standard XLR interface/input
· 48v Phantom power required
· Includes portable tripod tabletop stand and microphone stand clamp