The turntable pairs with speakers, headphones or other wireless devices.
With its CSR BT chipset, the turntable is even able to connect to devices that support the aptX codec, which offers much-improved sound quality over the standard SBC codec.
Of course, the AT-LP60XBT can also be operated just like a regular turntable with a traditional wired connection.
Either way – wired or wireless – you get outstanding audio with the ease of automatic operation controlled by front-panel start, stop and tonearm lift buttons.
· High-fidelity audio with Bluetooth wireless technology
· Connects wirelessly to speakers and other devices equipped with Bluetooth wireless technology
· Compatible with aptX codec
· Fully automatic operation with two speeds: 33-1/3 and 45 RPM
· Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminium platter
· Redesigned tonearm base and headshell for improved tracking and reduced resonance
· Integral Dual Moving Magnet™ phono cartridge with replaceable diamond stylus (ATN3600L)
· AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain
· Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier for phono- or line-level output
· Includes: detachable RCA output cable, 45 RPM adapter, and removable hinged dust cover
· Available in black (AT-LP60XBT-BK) and white/black (AT-LP60XBT-WH)