An update of the popular AT-LP60, the ATLP60X features a redesigned tonearm base and headshell to improve tracking and reduce resonance.
Noise is further reduced by the inclusion of an AC adapter that moves the AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis where its impact on the signal chain is limited.
· Experience the high-fidelity audio of vinyl
· Fully automatic belt-drive turntable operation with two speeds: 33-1/3, 45 RPM
· Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminium platter
· Redesigned tonearm base and headshell for improved tracking and reduced resonance
· Integral Dual Magnet™ phono cartridge with replaceable diamond stylus (ATN3600L)
· AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain
· Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier for phono- or line-level output
· Includes: detachable RCA output cable (3.5 mm male to dual RCA male), 45 RPM adapter, and removable hinged dust cover
· Available in black (AT-LP60X-BK), gunmetal/black (AT-LP60X-GM), and red/black (AT-LP60X-RD)