The advantages of high-end studio and stage microphones are perfectly combined in the e 965: high-resolution, multifaceted sound supplemented by high feedback rejection and an extremely rugged design.
The flagship of the evolution series is a true condenser, large-diaphragm microphone that has been developed for professional stage use.
Its balanced sound is marked by clarity and sophistication; it gives the high-end a silky gloss and reproduces the lower mids in a warm, well-defined manner.
The e 965 responds extremely quickly and transmits even the finest nuances in impressive detail.
Depending on the stage setting, the pick-up pattern can be switched between gentle cardioid and more direct super-cardioid.
· Large-diaphragm true condenser microphone
· Uniquely forceful, high-resolution sound
· High-definition for finest nuances, rich in detail
· Switchable pick-up pattern (cardioid/super-cardioid)
· Low-cut and pre-attenuation options
· Excellent handling noise rejection
· Pop and wind protection
· Extremely rugged metal housing