Easy to Use Two-Button Looper Pedal for Vocals and Acoustic Instruments
- Simple two-button stompbox for vocal and acoustic instrument looping with unlimited overdub
- Dedicated stop switch gives precise control for record/play/overdub loop creation
- Versatile looper with superior audio quality, undo/redo, and unlimited overdubs
- Intelligent mic input gain for quick and painless setup
- Allows chaining to other TC HELICON vocal processors like HARMONY SINGER or MIC MECHANIC to expand creative possibilities
- High-quality, low-noise mic preamp for pristine vocals
- Compatible with remote Mic Control using the TC HELICON MP-75 or Sennheiser* e835 FX microphones
- Studio grade high-fidelity 24-bit uncompressed audio
- Rugged, road-worthy construction for years of dependable use
- Power supply included
- Designed and engineered in Canada
Go from idea to performance in an instant, with ease. One knob, two buttons – it couldn’t be simpler! With its superior audio quality, unlimited overdubs and Undo/Redo, Ditto Mic Looper is the essential choice for looping vocals and instruments.
New: Intelligent Mic Gain
Using Ditto Mic Looper is exactly like plugging a mic directly into the PA – you only need to set input gain once, at the mixer. No more trial-and-error to find the optimal balance between input gain on your effects unit and the mixing desk.
It’s This Simple
- Press LOOP to record. Press again to play the loop. Repeat for endless overdubs. Hold to undo/redo latest overdub.
- Press STOP to stop all loops, press again to restart play from the beginning – or hold it for a quick, noiseless erase.
The Magic of Two Switches
The dedicated STOP switch on Ditto Mic Looper means that you can pause your loop exactly when you want, without having to double-tap to stop and fudge your timing – as on single switch units. This means that your LOOP button is totally focussed on your looping creation with Record/Play/Overdub functions.
Chain FX into Your Loop
You can use Ditto Looper with other vocal processors like TC HELICON’s Harmony Singer or Mic Mechanic. Add effects into the chain before Ditto Looper to alter the sound of your loop and even change sounds between layers. Or, add your effects to the chain after Ditto Looper to sonically change your loop at any moment.
Under the Hood
Ditto Mic Looper carries with it the high-fidelity hallmark of the entire Ditto family:
24-bit uncompressed (and uncompromised) audio. Paired with a great-sounding mic preamp and phantom power to boot, you can pick and choose between your favorite dynamic and condenser mics.
More Mic, More Control
You can completely control Ditto Mic Looper from your mic – simply plug in an MP-75 microphone or the Sennheiser e835 FX. We call it Mic Control™ and because of it, you command both the stage and the audience.