Built with a solid Sitka spruce top and solid Indian rosewood back and sides, the D-150CE also features an elegant cutaway for access to higher frets, and a hidden Guild/Fishman AP1 with Sonicore pickup.
Additional features include an Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, and period-correct tortoiseshell pickguard.
A mother-of-pearl rosette and Guild’s iconic Chesterfield headstock emblem reminiscent of 1960s models complete the package.
The D-150CE includes Guild’s new lightweight polyfoam case and is available in Natural gloss finish.
· Back & Sides Wood: Solid Indian Rosewood
· Case: Guild Dreadnought Polyfoam Case Included
· Electronics: Guild/Fishman AP1 with Sonicore pickup, Volume and Tone controls
· Style: Dreadnought Acoustic Steel with a Cutaway
· Top Wood: Solid Sitka Spruce