- 2.4 GHz ISM band
- 24-bit / 48KHz Hi-Resolution Sound Quality
- 6 Built-in switchable Channels
- Range is 100 feet line of site
- Dynamic Range is 108db
- Super Low Latency
The NUX B-3 is a rugged 2.4GHz wireless microphone system designed for those who want to enjoy their favourite wired microphone as wireless. The B-3 is a rechargeable battery powered system that quickly and easily connects to the mic and input XLR jacks. No wires at all and no costly batteries required as it is fully USB rechargeable. It lasts long up to 5 hours when it’s in use, and if you turn off the microphone and leave the B3 running, power saving sleep mode will be activated.
The distance range limit is 100-feet outdoor and the latency is less than 4 milliseconds. And the most important; the audio quality is 32-bit 48 kHz. The distance range is quite enough for any kind of place, you can walk 60 feet away from the receiver and the signal will flow with no latency or a break. That’s the recommended range of use. Long lasting built-in battery simply can be charged with USB cable which is included the package
How to operate?
- turn on the transmitter and the receiver
- Channel 1 is the default pairing channel. If you want to use different channel, click the same channel number on both transmitter and receiver. When the blue status LED stop blinking, it’s all set.
- Connect the transmitter to microphone and connect the receiver to a device you want to connect the microphone (amplifier, speaker, mixer, camera or mobile phone)
- If you are using B3 to connect to a camera or a mobile phone, please use the converter cables.
- Pairing up and sound check
- Please make sure the connected device is ON, and check the signal before you increase the volume.
Battery check and charging
- When you turn ON the B3 wireless system, channel numbers will start to flash. You can see how much power left from 1 to 6. You can use the Y USB cable (included the package) and connect to any computer or a 5V phone charger unit to charge it.
For videographers/live streamer
- The NUX B-3 comes with hot shoe receiver holder and female XLR to 3.5mm phone jack adapter, with it you can easily attach it to your camera for wireless recording.
B3 MA Mobile Phone Accessory (available separately)
B3 MA could help to use your B3 wireless system with any mobile phone. Simply you can use for video blogging or live streaming via mobile phones. The package offers phone holder with cold shoe and 3.5mm TRS to TRRS adaptor cable to fit most mobile phones.(CTIA stander, like iOS and Samsung devices.)