Stability and durability have been improved over the previous-generation PDS-10, with larger rubber feet and doubled-braced steel legs that are 33-percent thicker.
The coated mounting plate is rigid and durable, while the new hatched clamp design offers flexible adjustment for maximum playing comfort.
· Chrome-plated tripod stand with double-braced steel legs and large rubber feet
· Durable coated mounting plate
· Flexible set up with new hatched clamp design
· Easy height adjustment for standing or sitting positions
· Compatible with Roland SPD and HandSonic percussion instruments