- NYXL’s feature D’Addario’s exclusive New York manufactured, high carbon steel alloy for unprecedented strength Play Fearlessly
- Improved tuning stability compared to traditional nickel wound strings – get in tune faster, stay in tune better
- Wound strings with enhanced mid-range frequency response in the 1 – 3.5 kHz range more presence and crunch to cut through the mix
- NYXL1254 with a plain steel 3rd/G string for more flexibility than traditional 12-gauge electric strings: Plain Steel .012, .016 .020, Nickel Wound .032, .042, .054
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
NYXL1254 12-54 Heavy Nickel Wound Electric Guitar Strings | D’Addario
NYXL1254 contains a plain steel 3rd string for more flexibility than traditional 12-gauge electric strings. The high carbon steel used in NYXL strings offers higher break strength, enhanced tuning stability, and accentuated mid-range frequency response.
Availability: 2 in stock
- Additional Information
- Ask a Question
Electric guitar, Guitar
Electric Guitar Strings
Got a question?
Drop us a line by completing the form below. We will be more than happy to reply to any of your questions!