A smooth mahogany neck with amara ebony fingerboard offers amazing response and smooth playability across the entire surface of the neck. A genuine amara ebony bridge and Graph Tech NuBone XB saddle add to the resonance and durability of this magnificent instrument.
To match these premium specifications, PEARL SERIES instruments feature skilfully crafted pearloid veneers and wood inlays all around the headstock, neck, body and bridge to add a uniquely sophisticated touch.
MAHALO PEARL SERIES – the perfect balance of great sound, stunning looks and effortless playability.
It plays clear and responsive sounds with mahogany rich sustain and warm tones.Back & Side: Mahogany, Neck & Fingerboard: Amara Ebony provides responsive and high performance.
The bridge is made with Amara Ebony and the saddle is made with Graphtec NuBone XB for enhanced sound and durability.It also features a pearlescent veneer and wood inlay on the headstock, neck, body and bridge for a unique and sophisticated look.
- Stunning solid Sitka spruce top, mahogany back and sides.
- Arched back.
- Pearloid, 3 ply black/white top binding with wood rope inlaid purfling.
- Mahogany neck.
- Pearloid, 3 ply black/white bound ebony fingerboard with celluloid dot inlays and wave shaped end detail.
- Wood rope inlaid soundhole rosette.
- Ebony bridge with pearloid tie block mosaic.
- ABS nut.
- Graph Tech Canada, NuBone XB saddle.
- Pearloid, 3 ply black/white slotted headstock veneer with wood rope inlaid purfling and palm motif.
- Pearloid neck heel cap with palm motif.
- Vintage nickel plated open gear machine heads with cream buttons.
- Aquila Super Nylgut strings.
- Nickel strap button.
- 16 nickel frets.
- 379mm scale.
- Includes heavy duty Mahalo carry bag.
- Natural matt finish.