The tonal balance of these instruments is a fit for all types of music.
From finger picking to strumming, from classical to jazz, the Hawaiian Koa series will play and sound great.
All of KoAloha’s koa instruments are produced in their factory in Kaka’ako.
- All solid Hawaiian Koa Body
- CNC shaped Mahogany Neck
- TUSQ Nut and Saddle
- Nut width 1.5”
- String spacing 11/32” on center
- KoAloha 5-pointed crown head stock
- Paua Abalone head stock logo
- 20-Fret straight cut fretboard (joined at the 15th fret)
- Ebony fretboard with pocketed frets
- Paua Abalone fret markers
- Ebony bridge
- KoAloha gear tuners
- KoAloha’s “Musubi” Sound Hole
- Buffed High Gloss Finish