The full DSP muscle of the flagship GT-1000 lives inside this mini juggernaut, driving class-leading sound quality, advanced AIRD technology, 24 simultaneous effects blocks, and over 140 unique amp/effect types for unlimited creative expression.
GT-1000CORE fits into any pedalboard setup and works equally well as a standalone processor for playing live and in the studio.
And with flexible I/O and vast control support, it’s right at home as the core of any rig.
· The complete internal tone processing of the GT-1000 in a compact and portable stompbox
· Unlimited sound creation with 24 simultaneous effects blocks—including two different amps—and numerous series/parallel routing options
· Unmatched sound quality with 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating-point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate
· AIRD (Augmented Impulse Response Dynamics) technology delivers natural feel and optimized integration with all types of external devices
· Includes classic BOSS effects, vintage stomps, MDP effects, and algorithms directly ported from the DD-500, MD-500, and RV-500 pedals
· Ultra-fast patch switching and delay carryover
· Innovative Stompbox feature simplifies using common effects settings in many different patches
· Looper for practicing, developing ideas, and enhancing live performances
· High-resolution tuner with mono and polyphonic displays
· Two send/return loops for external effects, four-cable method, or separate direct outputs
· 16 slots for onboard user IRs
· Supports external control via footswitches, expression pedals, USB, and TRS MIDI
· Control out function for switching amp channels
· USB audio/MIDI interface for computer-based recording and editing
· Dedicated mode for bass guitar applications