When you pair the Footswitch+ with the BeatBuddy or BeatBuddy MINI it gives you even more control over the beat.
Right out of the box you get the ability to trigger accent hits, pause/unpause the beat, and navigate songs, genre, and tempo.
However, when used with the BeatBuddy, you can do even more with the Footswitch+ like setting it to act as the main pedal.
But, it doesn’t stop there! The Footswitch+ is hands down the best multipurpose 2 button footswitch on the market. It’s built like a tank, is more comfortable than a footswitch has any right to be, and offers quiet, momentary switches.
- It lets you add accent hits, pause/unpause the beat, and choose song, genre and BPM, and more when used with the BeatBuddy or BeatBuddy MINI
- Ergonomically designed buttons and a slim, angled housing make it the world’s most comfortable footswitch
- Built to last with sturdy metal switch components and an all metal housing
- Momentary switches result in quiet, smooth operation and the ability to both press and hold the button for separate commands
- Use the included 1/4″ low profile right-angle TRS stereo cable or substitute it for your own stereo cable
Does the switch just do a cymbal crash when you tap it or does it do a drum fill?
The switch’s functions are able to be changed through the BeatBuddy, giving it the possibility to perform many functions. You can set it up to do an accent hit using a .wav file of your choosing, pause the beat, and more. Currently, it cannot be used to trigger a fill.
Does this need its own power cable?
No power cable is needed. The only cable you need to use is a 1/4″ stereo cable. (IMPORTANT: If you opt to use a cable other than the included one, ensure it is a stereo cable. Otherwise your right switch won’t function. You can check that it’s a stereo TRS cable by looking for 2 black bands on the jack.)
Can this be used with the BeatBuddy MINI?
Yes, it can do an accent hit, pause/unpause, as well as select genre, tempo, and song.
Does it work with other equipment or only the BeatBuddy?
The Footswitch+ will work with any device that can utilize a dual footswitch.
How long is the included TRS cable?