The Nux Mighty 8 BT is a portable amplifier that features an 8-watt output through a 6.5″ speaker. Do not let the small size fool you as there are many features that will help to bring your street performances to life.
The amp has both a guitar and mic input. The guitar input features 3 presets: Clean, Overdrive and Distortion, which can be tweaked to your preference. The Mic input features both a Volume and Reverb Send Control.
Impressively, the Mighty 8BT boasts 4 built-in Delays with Tap Tempo and 4 Reverb effects and also features a drum machine with 8 different beats that can also be controlled with the Tap Tempo button.
Do you want to play along with backing tracks or songs that you like? No problem for the Nux Mighty 8BT which boasts Bluetooth capability and an auxiliary input. The amp can be powered using the included 12V Adapter or with 8 AA sized batteries (Not Included)
The final addition to this great little unit is the Mighty 8BT App available for both iOS and Android which will allow you to control the amp’s features and customize presets via your mobile device.
The Tech Features
- Model: Mighty 8 BT
- RMS Output: 8 Watts
- Speakers: 6.5 inches
- Inputs: Guitar and Mic input
- Guitar Input Presets: Clean, Overdrive, Distortion
- Mic Input Controls: Mic Level, Reverb Send
- Delay Effects: Tape, Digital, Analog, Groovy
- Reverb Effects: Hall, Room, Plate, Spring
- Beats for Drum Machine: Metronome, Pop, Metal, Blues, Country, Rock, Ballad Rock, Funk, R&B, Latin
- Other Inputs: 1/8 inch headphone input, Micro B type USB Input
- Power Requirements: 12v DC centre negative (Included) or 8 AA-size batteries for usage time of up to 8 hours (Not Included)
- Includes: Strap, Power Cord