Add to this, the sweet forgiveness of our British-style EQs and a KLARK TEKNIK 24-Bit Multi-FX Processor with 100 presets including studio-class reverbs, delays, pitch shifter and various multi-effects – and the QX1002USB becomes an incredibly versatile mixer for your live performances.
But the XENYX QX1002USB isn’t just designed to handle your live gigs; it also provides the state-of-the-art tools you need to make stunning, professional-quality recordings. Along with the built-in USB/audio interface, the QX1002USB comes with all the recording and editing software needed to turn your computer system into your own personal, high-performance home recording studio.
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 2 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Studio-grade compressors with super-easy “one-knob” functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Ultra-high quality KLARK TEKNIK FX processor with 100 presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer. Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- Neo-classic “British” 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- FX send control per channel for internal FX processor and/or as external send
- Main mix outputs plus separate control room, phones and 2-Track outputs
- 2-Track inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- Designed and engineered in Germany