- 3 Watt Amp
- Battery, USB or AC powered (Adaptor included. AA batteries not included)
- 3 channels; Clean, Overdrive, and Distortion
- Built-in Delay and Reverb effects controllable on the amp or on the smartphone app
- Phaser, Chorus, Tremolo & Vibe – accessible through the app.
- Drum Machine / Metronome
- Backing Track
- Aux IN (3.5mm Jack)
- Headphone Output (3.5mm)
- Bluetooth Connection to run the App or connect your music up to Jam along.
The Nux Mighty Lite BT is the new standard for mini class amplifiers. It’s an all-in-one lightweight amplifier that can be taken anywhere you would want to play your guitar. This low-watt amplifier can be run via an AC power supply, USB connection or 6 x AA batteries.
This mini amp also boasts having access to 9 different drumbeat styles and a metronome allowing for more accurate timekeeping for practice. The TAP tempo on the amplifier gives easy access to these features.
You can play along with your backing tracks either via the 3.5mm jack input or by using the amps Bluetooth functionality. Either way, this will allow you to play along with your favourite music or the built-in backing tracks.
The Tech Features
Model: Mighty Lite BT
Output: 3 Watt Output RMS
Channels: Clean, Overdrive, Distortion
Built-in Effects: Delay & Reverb & Modulation’s (only controllable via the app) – Phaser, Chorus, Tremolo & Vibe
Drum Beat Styles: Metronome, Pop, Metal, Blues, Country, Rock, Ballad, Funk, R&B and Latin
Tap Tempo: Controls Delay speed and drums
Connectivity: Bluetooth, 3.5mm aux-in jack, 3.5mm Headphone
Power Requirements: 9v DC Centre negative adapter (included), USB connection, or 6 AA Batteries (Not Included)