Named for a famous stop along US Route 66, the short-scale Kingman Bass offers a gloss black finish, smooth-playing mahogany Jazz Bass® neck and convenient cutaway for easy access to the upper reaches of the fingerboard.
This bass is built for one thing, and one thing only—to rock.
· Number of Frets: 20
· Nut Material: Graph Tech® NuBone™
· Nut Width: 1.5″ (38.1 mm)
· Orientation: Right-Hand
· Pickguard: 3-Ply Gold
· Refinement Neck Material: Mahogany
· Refinement Neck Shape: C Shape
· Rosette: 2-Ring B/W/B
· Scale Length: 30.3″ (770 mm)
· Series: California
· String Nut: Graph Tech® NuBone™
· Strings: Fender® 7060 Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Bass (.045-.100 Gauges), PN 0737060400