Ideal for creators who only need to record one subject now, but want the option for two subjects later, the Wireless GO II Single comes with a single transmitter and a dual-channel receiver.
Boasting secure Series IV 2.4 GHz digital transmission, easy operability, and a built-in mic (lavalier mic available separately), the system is ready to go at the press of a button; you can focus on getting the shot knowing that the Wireless GO II is delivering quality audio at a range of up to 656 feet.
There are no menus and no finicky dials, just simple power-on-and-go functionality and a bright, informative LCD screen showing you what you need to see. When you’re ready for more, use Rode’s companion app to access a powerful feature set and extended customization of settings.
- 1-Person Interviews, Vlogs & Podcasts
- Built-In Omni Mic & 3.5mm Mic Input
- Mini Clip-On Transmitter/Recorder
- Records 7 Hours of Uncompressed Audio
- Easy Setup with No Menus
- Stereo or Dual-Mono Output Modes
- 7-Hr Rechargeable Batteries + USB Power
- Powerful Features/Customization via App
- USB Audio Interface Functionality
- Up to 8 Mics on Set / 656′ Range