- Professional and multi-purpose direct injection box for stage and studio applications
- Provides impedance and signal matching for the direct connection of instruments to mixers and amplifiers
- Ultra-flat frequency response due to renowned BEHRINGER OT-2 transformer
- Allows direct connection to speaker outputs with up to 3,000 Watts
- Ground Lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems
- Filter switch reduces annoying hiss and buzz
- Thru/Out jack lets you send the unbalanced signal to an onstage amplifier while the balanced signal is routed to the mixer
- ¼“ TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Ultra-rugged, road-suitable metal case
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Ultra-DI DI600P DI Box | Behringer
The ULTRA-DI DI600P is a passive DI (Direct Injection) box for connecting a guitar, bass or keyboard directly to your mixer.
With the DI600P as your go-between, impedance-matching problems become a thing of the past, and long cable runs will not sacrifice all of your precious tone.
Availability: 1 in stock
- Additional Information
- Ask a Question
Got a question?
Drop us a line by completing the form below. We will be more than happy to reply to any of your questions!