- Shaped Rubber Mute For Violin.
- Good muting power and balanced sound.
- Stays in place on your instrument when not in use.
- Conforms to the shape and curvature of the bridge.
- Installs in seconds and it is easy to change.
Tourte Violin Shape Violin Mute | Gewa
Rubber orchestral mute that sits on the A or D strings over the bridge.
Used when playing a piece that says ‘con sordino’.
When not in use the mute can stay on the violin strings near the tailpiece or easily be taken off.
Availability: 6 in stock
- Additional Information
- Ask a Question
Got a question?
Drop us a line by completing the form below. We will be more than happy to reply to any of your questions!