HDMI connections offer up to 4K30 streaming and 4K60 pass-through for incredible video quality in a wide range of applications, from streaming and gaming, to podcasting and content creation, to business presentations. Dual USB-C connections seamlessly accommodate dual PC setups, and four fully customisable SMART pads allow for on-the-fly triggering of sound or voice FX and other actions on a computer. The ultimate all-in-one streaming solution.
- Professional audio interface, video capture card and control surface integrated in one compact, easy-to-use device
- Up to 4K30 video capture and 4K60 pass-through via HDMI
- Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) support
- Neutrik® combo jack for connecting XLR microphones or instruments, with an ultra-low-noise, high-gain Revolution Preamp™ for pristine audio quality
- 3.5mm TRRS input for connecting headsets and 1/4-inch headphone output for zero-latency monitoring
- Integrated wireless receiver for connecting RØDE Series IV wireless microphones, including the Wireless GO II and Wireless ME
- Internal DSP for advanced audio processing powered by APHEX®
- Four fully customisable SMART pads for triggering sounds, voice effects and MIDI commands
- Dual USB-C interfaces for connecting to two computers or consoles
- Easy configuration and control via RØDE Central desktop companion app
- Compatible with free UNIFY streaming software for advanced audio routing, mixing and configuration
- Designed and made in RØDE’s precision manufacturing facilities in Sydney, Australia
Upgrade Your Stream with Pristine Audio and Flawless Video
Don’t compromise your audio or your video. With up to 4K30 video capture and 4K60 HDR, zero-latency pass-through, the Streamer X delivers incredible video quality for you and your audience. It also features our ultra-low-noise, high-gain Revolution Preamp™ for capturing pristine, studio-grade audio – no need for boosters or lifters – and with its advanced audio processing on-board, you can give your voice that rich, broadcast sheen.
Professional Microphone, Headset and Wireless Connectivity
With the Streamer X, you can connect a wide array of audio devices to stream with, including an XLR microphone, instrument, headset microphone or even a RØDE Series IV wireless transmitter like the Wireless GO II or Wireless ME . You can adjust your input and output levels and switch input sources with ease thanks to the hands-on control interface, or you can even use all inputs at the same time via the included UNIFY software.
Versatile Video Streaming and Recording
Whatever content you are creating, whatever your setup, Streamer X will take it up a level. Whether you need to capture crisp gameplay from a PC or console, connect a DSLR for capturing incredible IRL streams, meetings or presentations, or create a compact set-up that can be taken anywhere, Streamer X is the perfect solution.
Flexible Control On The Fly
The Streamer X gives you flexible, on-the-fly control of your video and audio. It features dedicated controls for mic and headphones levels, and large audio and video mute buttons. It also features four fully customisable SMART pads, with up to 64 accessible via bank switching. These can be configured to trigger audio playback, add voice FX, and even send MIDI messages to your computer, allowing you to trigger any keyboard shortcut with a single press of a pad – super useful for everything from changing slides on a presentation to switching scenes in your streaming software.
Simple, Sleek and Everything You Need
Replace a complicated, multi-device set-up with a single compact device that delivers better quality with far less complexity. Out of the box, you can connect XLR microphones, headsets, instruments, and even RØDE wireless systems, as well as cameras, computers and consoles to get your stream running in minutes. With an intuitive design that offers full control whilst taking up very little precious desk space, the Streamer X represents a new way to stream with incredible audio and video.