These Spalted Mango Tiny Tenors are becoming more rare to find as not only is the Spalted Mango wood supply getting depleted, Pepe is only doing custom orders for it.
You will fall in love with the feel, sound, and look of the Tiny Tenor.
Conceptualized by GRAMMY® Award winning ‘ukulele virtuoso Daniel Ho and master luthier Pepe Romero, the Tiny Tenor is a tenor scale ‘ukulele built to the length of a concert ‘ukulele, maximizing portability without compromising sound.
- Designed by Pepe Romero
- Handcrafted, All Solid Spalted Mango
- 17” Tenor Length Scale
- Overall Length of a Concert Ukulele
- 1 3/8 Inch Nut Width
- 14 Frets to the Body
- Fits in a concert ukulele case
- Easy access to all frets
- Powerful, Warm and Crisp Tone
- High Quality 16:1 Tuners
- Mahogany Neck
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- Rosewood Bridge
- Ebony Tuner buttons (hand made)
- Daniel Ho logo
- Pepe Romero Strings: UT2 Tenor Ukulele Set (Low G)
TUNED: G-C-E-A with LOW G