Define your sound
PA-2 has 3 acoustic guitar sound simulation and enhances the sound based on guitar body type’s simulation. Whether your guitar body type is slim or jumbo, you can select one of the 3 “BODY” simulation and set up your sound by 3-band EQ, compressor, chorus effects, delay and reverb effects.
Save Your Tone
PA-2 has 9 factory and 9 user presets. Create your tone and save it, and carry wherever you want.
More Than an Effect Unit
NU-X PA-2 comes with 2 additional handy functions: Tuner and Metronome. It has 2 tuning modes (Guitar and Chromatic) and adjustable tuning pitch from A=335 to A=445. Metronome range is 30-240 and it can be set manual or by using TAP TEMPO. 8 rhythm variations let you practice many different music styles.
- Sampling Frequency:32 kHz
- AD/DA Conversion:24bit
- Signal Processing:32bit
- Nominal Input Impedance:1M?
- AUX IN input: -10dBu/22k?
- Headphones Output:125mW+125mW (into 32? load)
- Display Backlit LCD
- Tuning range:A0 (27.50Hz)~C8(4186.01Hz)
- Reference Pitch:A4 (435~445Hz)
- Power:Two LR6 (AA) batteries (approx. 8 hours operation) or optional 9V Adaptor
- Dimensions:114(L) x82(W) x36(D) mm