- Model: Ukulele Tenor
- Body Shape: Ukulele
- Body Timber: Cedar
- Neck Material: Queensland Maple
- Fingerboard & Bridge: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Profile: Flat Profile
- Number of Frets: 19
- Scale Length: 431.8mm (17”)
- Nut Width: 35mm
- 14th Fret: Width 45.2mm
- Soundhole Diameter: 66mm (2.598″)
- Fingerboard Inlays: 4mm Pearl Dots
- Back & Sides Finish: Natural Satin
- Top Finish: Natural Satin
- Machine Heads: Gotoh UK700 1:15
- End Pin/Strap: Chrome
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Case: Plush Line Hardcase
- Pickup: L.R Baggs 5.0
Maton Tenor Ukulele – Cedar with Pickup
Free Shipping Is Available For This Item
available for orders up to $1,000.00 Learn More
The Maton ukulele is the result of combining the best of traditional ukulele design with 21st century production techniques.
This instrument draws on Maton’s extensive background in the use and fine tuning of Australian tonewoods to produce a tone which is rich, full and intriguing, and which evokes the timeless sounds of the classic Hawaiian ukuleles of time gone by.
1 in stock
Do you have a question?
Drop us a line by compiling the form below. We will be more than happy to reply to any of your questions!