This is a new koa ukulele made 100% in Hawaii with solid koa wood.
It’s one of the most popular choices for Hawaiian-made instruments.
The KoAloha has a beautiful voice that can go from soft and beautiful to explosively loud!
At any dynamic range it’s full of vibrant tone. Plus, it’s easy to play with a smooth feel you’ll love!.
- All Solid Hawaiian Koa Body
- CNC shaped Mahogany Neck
- TUSQ Nut and Saddle
- KoAloha 5-pointed Crown Headstock with Ebony Headplate
- Thinlam Paua Headstock Logo Inlay
- 20-Fret Straight cut Fretboard (joined at the 14th Fret)
- Ebony Fretboard
- Paua Fret Markers
- Ebony Bridge
- KoAloha Laser Etched Sealed Geared Tuners in Gun Metal
- KoAloha’s “Musubi” Sound Hole
- High-Gloss Finish