The G5655T Electromatic Center Block Jr. Single-Cut with Bigsby® features a smaller-sized body with a chambered spruce center block for dynamic resonance, high gain power and lightweight comfort. A lower set maple neck offers effortless access and performance, while the 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays offers excellent playability.
Its dual Black Top Broad’Tron™ humbucking pickups deliver bold, dynamic and articulate tone with enhanced sonic punch. The combination of individual pickup volume controls, master tone and master volume with treble bleed circuit allows you to flexibly harness this instrument’s sonic power.
Boasting stage-stealing style, the G5655T is available in Casino Gold, Dark Cherry Metallic or Jade Grey Metallic with a silver pickguard and nickel hardware, including the Bigsby B70 vibrato tailpiece, anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge and G-arrow knobs.
- Slightly smaller 14” single-cutaway maple body with a chambered spruce center block
- Lower set maple neck for effortless access and performance
- 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays
- Dual Black Top Broad’Tron™ humbucking pickups
- Master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone and individual pickup controls
- Bigsby® B70 vibrato tailpiece
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge
- Graph Tech® NuBone® nut
- Nickel hardware
- Available in Casino Gold, Dark Cherry Metallic and Jade Grey Metallic with silver pickguard