About Shure BLX Wireless Systems
The ideal entry-level wireless microphone system for small venues, Shure BLX® Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box.
Precision-built and available in a variety of configurations, it’s the most accessible way to own the stage.
· Offers a 24 MHz tuning bandwidth and up to 12 compatible systems per frequency band (region dependent)
· Transmitter form factors include handheld (customizable at designstudio.shure.com), bodypack, headworn, lavalier, instrument clip-on, and combo
· Single-channel, dual-channel, and rack mount receiver options available
· One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency in case of interference
· Up to 14 hours of continuous use from 2 AA batteries (included)
· Up to 300ft (91m) operating range for total wireless freedom
· XLR and 1/4″ output connectors
· Rugged and reliable Shure construction
· Legendary Shure microphones options featuring integrated microphone capsule design
IMPORTANT – Before you buy, use this tool below to confirm the Product & Frequency are compatible with your requirements.
Use the Shure Frequency Calculator to help you find compatible frequency bands in your region of choice before purchasing a wireless microphone system or moving a wireless system to a new location. This interactive tool will assist you with finding the best frequency and suitable product(s) to use for the location that you are operating within.