Take your uke playing to the next level with this great package that will teach you how to:
- strum backup chords all over the fretboard, in any key
- play chord solos up and down the fretboard
- solo in any key using first-position major scales
- chord-based licks, and moveable major and blues scales
- understand chord progressions
- increase your chord vocabulary, and more.
Tunes and exercises that illustrate each technique are written in standard notation and tablature and played on the accompanying audio.
An absolute beginner can follow the diagrams and instruction from the beginning.
Intermediate and advanced players can use the chapters non-sequentially to increase their understanding of the ukulele.
Audio is accessed online using the unique code in each book and includes PLAYBACK+ tools such as tempo adjustment, looping, and more.