Quality laminate construction with a modern Fender 3 3 headstock and Viking bridge create an easy-playing instrument that sounds great.
Modern Fishman electronics allowing you to take your sound to the stage with ease.
Developing and experienced players alike will appreciate the mahogany neck that gives the guitar a lively tone while complementing the flame maple top.
- Series: Fender Alternative
- Country Of Origin: ID
- Color: Moonlight Burst
- Body: Laminated Flame Maple Top with Laminated Mahogany Back and Sides
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Concert
- Neck Material: Nato
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Scale Length: 25.3″ (643 mm)
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Number of Frets: 20
- String Nut: Graph Tech® TUSQ®
- Nut Width: 1.69″ (43 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Keystone
- Controls: Volume, Bass, Treble
- Bridge: Indian Laurel
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Open-Back Geared