The outputs are electronically isolated, eliminating the possibility of noise issues from ground loops.
The EV-30 brings powerful real-time parameter control to the many BOSS compact pedals equipped with expression pedal inputs.
It’s also ideal for use with BOSS multi-effects processors and effects switching systems.
A handy polarity switch provides compatibility with a wide range of music gear, allowing you to use the EV-30 with most devices that support expression control.
· Space-saving expression pedal with a rugged die-cast aluminum body
· Silky feel and smooth pivot for precise parameter control
· Isolated dual expression outputs for controlling two devices with one pedal
· Independent pedal range adjustment for each output
· Works with ¼-inch TRS expression inputs on stompbox pedals, multi-effects, keyboards, MIDI controllers, and more
· Polarity switch provides compatibility with most devices that support expression control
· Shares the same rugged, space-saving design of the FV-30H/L volume pedals and PW-3 wah
· Includes ¼-inch TRS (stereo) cable