- Only coated string brand to protect the entire string with an ultra-thin coating, keeping gunk out of the gaps between the windings
- Extended Tone Life – players report their tone lasts longer than any other string, uncoated or coated
- Consistent performance and tone – ready to play whenever you are
- Smooth feel that is easy on your fingers and enhances playability
- Reduced finger squeak – good for both performance and recording
- With less hassle and expense of frequent string changes, spend more time making music
Elixir Strings – Banjo Nickel Plated Steel Strings with Polyweb Coating (9-20)
Elixir® Banjo Strings with nickel-wrapped/plain steel construction and loop ends deliver the tone and feel banjo players demand.
Availability: 2 in stock
- Ask a Question
Got a question?
Drop us a line by completing the form below. We will be more than happy to reply to any of your questions!