Evolved from the best-selling Roland CUBE Street—and newly rebranded with the BOSS name—this battery-driven powerhouse provides rich stereo sound for busking and other mobile gigs. Dual channels allow you to plug in mics and instruments and sound great immediately, with no extra gear to carry around. A vocal harmony function, looper, and effects are also on hand to lift your performances and impress the crowd. And with the optional Bluetooth® Audio MIDI Dual Adaptor (BT-DUAL), you can wirelessly stream backing tracks and control CUBE Street II functions from your phone or tablet.
Compared with its popular predecessor, CUBE Street II is even lighter and more durable thanks to its modern ABS injection-moulded design. The output power has been doubled too, giving you 10 total watts of crisp and clean stereo sound to cut through street traffic, train arrivals, and other noise challenges on the gig. In quieter situations where you don’t need as much headroom, kicking in Eco mode reduces the power to extend battery life.
With two ultra-versatile input channels, CUBE Street II supports all types of musicians and performers. The Mic/Instrument channel features a combo jack for either an XLR balanced mic or an instrument such as a keyboard or Roland’s Aerophone. Equipped with a standard ¼-inch jack, the Guitar/Mic channel provides plug-and-play sound for guitarists with seven acoustic and electric amp types, as well as settings for a line-level instrument or unbalanced mic. And if you ever need to expand your sonic reach, dedicated outputs are available for connecting to a house PA or another CUBE Street II.
CUBE Street II is packed with features to enhance your sound and bring fresh energy to shows. Each channel provides dedicated three-band EQ and reverb, and there’s a chorus/delay effect on the Guitar/Mic channel. The harmony function on the Mic/Instrument channel creates impressive vocal harmonies that will make audiences wonder where the background singers are hiding. Harmonies are produced as you sing based on the guitar chords you play or a key you set, and you can bring them in and out as needed with an optional footswitch. There’s a built-in looper too, providing a powerful and fun way to create backing tracks on the spot.
- Next-generation version of the top-selling mobile amp for street performers
- First model in the CUBE Street series branded with the BOSS name
- ABS injection-moulded cabinet for increased durability and reduced weight (4.4 kg/9 lb. 12 oz.)
- Enhanced power output: 10 watts total (5 watts x 2)
- High-quality stereo sound with two high-performance 6.5-inch speakers
- Angled face for optimum monitoring and sound projection
- Mic/Instrument channel with harmony, three-band EQ, and reverb
- Guitar/Mic channel with nine amp types, three-band EQ, chorus/delay, reverb, and tuner
- Looper with up to 45 seconds of stereo recording time
- Automatic harmony function with three modes: unison, high, and higher
- Optional Bluetooth® Audio MIDI Dual Adaptor (BT-DUAL) for wirelessly streaming music from a mobile device and editing amp functions with the companion CUBE Street II Editor app FOR AN EXTRA COST
- Record or livestream your audio performances to a computer or mobile device via USB or i-CUBE Link
- Practice and jam with the CUBE JAM app for iOS
- Runs on eight AA alkaline batteries or included AC adaptor
- Eco mode for extended battery runtime (max power output: 5 watts)