- Top: Solid Mahogany
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Binding/Bridge: Rosewood bridge
- Purfling/Inlay: None
- Rosette: All-natural wood inlay in herringbone pattern
- Finish: Natural (satin)
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany neck, Rosewood fingerboard
- Scale Length: 511mm (20.125″)
- Nut Width: 38mm (1.5″)
- String Spacing at Saddle: 39mm
- Fret Marker Inlays: Pearl inlays on the 5,7,10,12
- Nut/Saddle: Composite
- Number of Frets: 14 to body, 18 total
- Body Width & Length: 190mm (7.48″) at upper bout / 258mm at lower bout
- Overall Length: 30.5″
- Body Depth: 70mm (2.75″) at upper bout/ 77mm (3.03″) at lower bout
- Tuning Machines: Silver tuners with Pearl buttons
- Strings: Aquila Nylgut 21U
- Electronics: NA
- Tap Plate/Pick Guard: NA
- Case: NA
20BM Mahogany Baritone Ukulele | Cordoba
The 20 series ukuleles feature a solid mahogany top and mahogany back and sides.
The natural dual-herringbone wood pattern rosette and satin finish make this a truly beautiful instrument for the both beginners and ukulele enthusiasts alike.
Available in soprano (20SM), concert (20CM) tenor (20TM) and baritone (20BM) sizes.
Out of stock
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
- Additional Information
- Ask a Question
Got a question?
Drop us a line by completing the form below. We will be more than happy to reply to any of your questions!