The CM14USB is the perfect choice for vocal, acoustic instruments, VoIP and webcasting applications. The extended frequency and fast transient response ensures an accurate linear reproduction.
The microphone also features a built-in headphone jack with volume control that allows you to monitor the direct microphone signal and the sound from your audio recording software.
The microphone’s cardioid polar pattern delivers excellent off-axis rejection, and 24-bit, 96 kHz converters ensures clear sound reproduction. It also features a blue LED indicating the microphone’s power On.
The CM14USB is a “Plug & Play” USB device, compatible with both Microsoft and Apple OS’ based computers, as well as Mobile Devices through standard USB camera connection kits.
- Pre-amp PCB and USB2.0 high speed audio processing
- 24Bit/96kHz sampling rate
- Designed to have 3.5mm stereo headphone output, mute button and output volume control knob
- Zero latency monitoring in an easy way
- Clear and nature sound with a superior performance
- Mic Holder & USB cable is included
- CM14USB is a perfect choice for music creation